A downloadable prototype for Windows
Bartending meets chemical weapon creation in this hectic game of chemistry and experimentation!
You are a bartender struggling to make ends meet. Normal bartending isn't paying the bills, but perhaps manufacturing chemical weapons for clients (no questions asked) might help...
Of course, running two businesses side-by-side has its pitfalls. When a customer enters asking for an "Atomic Fireball", are they expecting a spicy drink or a weapon of mass destruction? Better think fast, time is ticking!
All code, art, music, sound effects, and assets created by the team during the jam!
How to Play
- Customers will enter the bar and ask for a combination of flavors.
- Click and drag the ingredients on the left to the glass on the bar mix up an appropriate drink to satisfy their tastes! Warning: each ingredient only has a limited number of uses!
- Slide the mixed drink to the right to serve it to the customer!
- If you mess up, drag the drink to the trash bin!
- Refilling depleted ingredients
- Drink/weapon names — which ones are which? Find out by playing!
- "Lethality" scores for drinks
- Using too many deadly ingredients will kill a customer looking for a drink!
- Giving a customer looking for a weapon a harmless drink will result in a rather dissatisfied customer...
About Team Cottonwood
- Kaylin Archuleta - Art and Graphic Design
- Jesse Forgione - Music and Sound Design
- Michael Hu - Programming
- Albert Ruff - Programming
1. Download the zip folder with the current version.
2. Extract all files from the folder.
3. Enjoy the game!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.